Selected Galleries/Exhibitions: 1999 – Present
- Studio Kokomo, Calistoga, CA, Selected works, 2012-
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission, Oakland, CA, Solo Exhibition, March & April 2013.
- Martin Lawrence Gallery with Precita Eyes, San Francisco, CA, The Best of the Murals Arts of the Bay Area Show and Auction, September, 2008.
- Somarts Main Gallery, San Francisco, CA, Temenos Show, February 2007.
- Spectra Ball, ARTSFEST 2005, 2006, San Francisco, CA , Featured visual artist in gala celebration of SF Arts Extravaganza
- Latin American Gallery, San Francisco, CA, Visions of the Mission, Group Show, 2005.
- Travelin’ Joe, Berkeley, CA, Solo exhibition, June 2005.
- Body and Soul Connections Gallery, Novato, CA, Solo Exhibition January- February, 2005.
- Safari West Gallery, Santa Rosa, CA, 2003-2005.
- Terri Bennett Gallery, Taos, New Mexico, 2001-2003.
- Main Element Gallery, Napa, CA, 2003 – 2005.
- African Odyssey, Carmel, CA, 2003.
- The Zahn Group, San Francisco, CA, Group show, May 2003.
- Staples Gallery, Taos Primavera Show, Taos, New Mexico, Group Show, Spring 2003.
- Artful Eye Gallery, Calistoga, CA, 2002- 2004.
- Wildlife-Works, Sausalito, CA , Internet Fine Art Print sales, 2002- 2011.
- Alameda Women Artists Group, Annual Group Exhibition, 1999-2004.
- Gallerie Florjan, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, European Representation.
Selected Public Art: 1994 – Present
- Alameda County Art Commission, New Juvenile Justice Center, San Leandro, CA
- The World in Creation: 40-foot mural, infused with totem animal symbolism from cultures around the world, as inspiration to incarcerated youth
- Jackalope West, North Hollywood, CA
- Jackalope Jungle: 17- foot backdrop of creative garden spaces
- At the Waterhole: Animals with their young; an ode to motherhood
- The Stone Floor: Transforming concrete into faux sandstone floor
- Tehiyah Day School, El Cerrito, CA
- Noah’s Ark: Collaboration with elementary students for a visual bible story
- Tree of Life: Collaboration with middle school students to design and paint a visual history of Jewish values
- Marin Day School, assisted Dan Fontes, San Francisco, CA
- Multiple murals that brought nature into the urban environment
- Secret Garden, Children’s Clothing Boutique, Larkspur, CA
- Garden Walls, Stone Columns, Clouds and Tree: Painted hedges on walls; faux stone work on floor and ceiling posts; painted oak tree on a pillar with leaves on ceiling transforming an ordinary space into a magical garden
- GP Color/ Jackalope/ Becker Collaboration, North Hollywood, CA
- Mural: Oasis of Cultures: 17 x 25 wallpaper mural installation of international cultural symbolism
- Garden Day Montessori School, Berkeley, California
- Theater Sets: Collaborations with youth designing and painting sets for performances
- Jen Manders, Choreographer, Amsterdam, Holland
- Theater Set: Moving into Focus: Collaboration with choreographer creating visual transitions for dance production backdrop
Selected Private Mural Commissions: 2004 – Present
- Leonard Horwin, Beverly Hills, CA.
- Mural: Cawsmic Spanish Dancers Through Time: A visual history of Spanish roots and mythological creatures
- George Gordon, Mill Valley, CA
- Murals: Magdaluna and Stone Arches: A whimsical recreation of a 1934 stockings ad for a backyard pavilion using a concrete overlay process
- Robert Morales, Los Angeles, CA
- Mural: The Secret Garden: Urban garage wall mural depicting a wisteria-lined, brick-archway with a quaint, wooden gate opening out to a tree-lined pasture.
- Kathleen Aure & Jack Marks, Oakland, CA
- Mural: Faux Stone Walls with Lovely Creatures: Faux stone work on concrete retaining walls with accents of frogs, a butterfly, a gecko, and a snail
- Sam Tampora, Interior Designer, Bakersfield, CA
- Mural: The Dinosaur Room: Designed and painted Tyrannosaurus Rex , Triceratops, and Pterodactyls with an erupting volcano, with surrounding vista of ferns and other pre-historic vegetation under a starry sky
- Betty & Bean, Oakland, CA
- Mural: The Woodland Scene of Our Dreams: Designed and painted a field of redwoods where an owl is perched on a branch, a mother doe and her fawn nuzzle together, and a giant eagle flies overhead, transforming the plain wall into a landscape art
- Lee Estate, Lafayette, CA
- Murals: Wisteria, Hummers, and Kippy Dog in the Daffodils: Client’s kitchen window view is transformed from a plain wall into a delightful scene of wisteria trees with hummingbirds and a favorite pet in swathe of yellow daffodils
University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Humanities
San Francisco Conservatory of Music, San Francisco, CA
Classical Piano Study, Coach: Mack McCray
Acupressure Institute, Berkeley, CA
Advanced Shiatsu Practitioner
The Healing Tao, Canada, Chi Nei Tsang Institute, Berkeley, CA
Advanced Chi Nei Tsang Practitioner
Aesclepion, San Rafael, CA
Two-year Clairvoyant Training Program